Re: [pygame] Mouse Focus

It worked :D:D
Thanks a lot :):)
Ankur Aggarwal

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Scribble Master <scribbler95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use the rect of each text surface. Then you can get the mouse position with pygame.mouse.getpos()
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/mouse.html#pygame.mouse.get_pos

and check if the mouse's position is in that rect using Rect.collidepoint():
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/rect.html#Rect.collidepoint

If it is, execute the function for that level.

Good luck!