Re: [pygame] Resetting display

toggle_fullscreen will work only under X11.

I got this working with reloading pygame with new params. This is
working fine for me as long you are in menu of a game so you don't
care for a ingame stuff.

eg.
1. start a game  with basic setup
2. change settings in game menu and save the config.
3. reload pygame module with new setup.

working example:
http://www.pygame.org/project-Dark+Gates-1522-2710.html

No source avaliable atm, but if you are interested i can give you a
code example no problem.

Cheers