Re: [pygame] Segmentation Fault, Abort trap: 6

On ven, 2014-05-23 at 11:17 +0200, Marian Steinbach wrote:
> Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault
> Abort trap: 6

I think it's just something that's crashed in the C code, so not a
useful error. Just use print statements to work out where it crashes,
and that might help you figure it out.

I don't recall exactly when I've seen this error before, but I think
failing to call pygame.init() can cause it.

If you're still stuck, post some code that shows the error.