Re: [pygame] Installing Python 3 and pygame

Yes, the:

py -m pygame.examples.aliens

brought up the game demo.

Thanks,

Irv

On May 18, 2017, at 1:53 AM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

instructions in Windows section of GettingStarted should be updated to use py.  https://www.pygame.org/wiki/GettingStarted

With python3.6 installed, this is on PATH by default.

py -m pip install pygame
py -m pygame.examples.aliens

Does that work for you? Unfortunately there isn't yet a GUI package manager by default on windows.

best,