[pygame] Re: Pygame doesn't close properly so I can't delete the file it's using

It may be an accident, but it's a consistent one. The file is open in no
other programs, and I still get the PermissionError after a restart if I
open up the file as soon as I boot my PC. It also successfully deletes the
file the first time it tries, but not the second. The AttributeError happens
every time I try to reload pygame.