Re: [pygame] Initializing and Reinitializing Instance variables

Thanks for all the comments.  I will probably just go with the approach of calling the reset method from my __init__.

I guess what I didn't show (in order to keep the example simple) is that I typically have a number of start-up parameters that are passed into the __init__method that are set once, then I initialize some number of instance variables (attributes :)  ).  Therefore, I typically would do the "one time" initialization first, then call the reset method for values that would be set and reset each time the game is played.

Thanks,

Irv