[pygame] Custom mousepointer?

Can I somehow change the mouse pointer? I'd like to change the pointer
when that game is in a certain state, such as when a movement destination
is selected, a target is selected etc (this is for a wargame).

It would be nice to change the pointer to something else, such as a
crosshair or similar just so that the player knows what is going on. I
didn't find anything in the docs about that.

Another thing, how are Rects supposed to be created? I apparently need to
send a Rect to Surface.set_clip()? I tried the obvious Rect(x,y,w,h), but
that didn't work. Passing a tuple [x,y,w,h] to set_clip() gave me a SDL
segmentation fault.

Is there somewhere I could read up about the relations between Rect,
rectstyle and tuples of coords?

	Chakie