[pygame] pygame 0.3 rpms

Packaged and released:

At my web page:
http://www3.telus.net/futility/futility/warez/pygame-0.3-1.i386.rpm
http://www3.telus.net/futility/futility/warez/pygame-doc-0.3-1.i386.rpm
http://www3.telus.net/futility/futility/warez/pygame-0.3-1.src.rpm

or at Seul's contrib:
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib/pygame-0.3-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib/pygame-doc-0.3-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib/pygame-0.3-1.src.rpm

I'd like to mention a couple of things about these rpms. First, since
the structure of the music module has changed, it's important that the
old one is deleted. If you installed my 0.2 rpms, just go :

'rpm -Uvh pygame-0.3-1.i386.rpm'

And you should be fine. If you installed from source before, you'll
have to rm those files manually before installing these rpms.

The other thing is this: rpm is fundementally a non-interactive
packaging system. I've tried to provide for the most likely
situations, but nothing matches the flexibility of manual
configuration. If none of this seems to work, please don't blame Pete;
either edit the pygame-0.3.spec file in the source rpm, or install
from source.

David Clark
silenus@telus.net

--
Don't think 'cause I understand, I care.
Don't think 'cause I'm talking that we're friends.