[pygame] Further standardizations

Just doing the font code for my game tonight, and I noticed a couple
of things:

- right now I guess we're doing new_rect() instead of Rect(), but
we're still doing pygame.font.font(). Should it be new_font() instead?
Actually, now that I'm writing significant amounts of code, I'm
starting to come around to the Rect() idea instead of new_rect() -
it's embarrassing, since I recently kind of argued for the opposite :(
The capitals sure make it easy to see my constructors at a glance,
though.

- There's ambiguity about rgb tuples vs. color numbers. For example,
surface.fill() uses a color number, while font.render() uses a rgb
tuple. Could we settle on a specific alternative? Personally, I prefer
the rgb tuple; it's just more intuitive.