[pygame] game freezes on start up with 1.2

steve rowley writes:
 > okay so here's the deal; I'm trying to write a simple game that
 > uses alot of the Aliens code and the some tiling code from twitch.

Hi Steve. No crashes here; I'm running in Linux, and your game looks
fine.  You may want to put some print statements in to see exactly
where it's freezing, but in the meantime, you might want to
double-check your pygame and SDL installations, and maybe try
re-installing your video drivers.

Good luck

David Clark
silenus@telus.net

--
You see I used to think that I'd get over everything
But everything just got over me