Re: [pygame] small website update

On Saturday 03 November 2001 01:22, you wrote:
> > I nominate the picture of sForzando at
> > http://sforzando.sourceforge.net/gfx/banana.png
>
> NO,
> MADTVs 1st test render @ http://www.larrymite.com.au/~andy/testB000.jpg
> Hehe we could really get some fierce competition going for the spot. (:
>
> My idea is every project could have their own image nominated. By the use
> of some script the pygame site could just randomly pic one or cycle through
> them. Just an idea though.
>
> Thanks
> Andy

Flipcode (http://www.flipcode.com) has an Image Of The Day feature which is
really cool. They have a submission queue, and anyone can submit an image,
which needs approval of the admin before it goes into the queue.

Having content that changes daily is a good way to get more daily visitors to
your site, assuming that's what you want :)

-Ray