Re: [pygame] sForzando speed update

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, David wrote:

> One problem with this though is that the actual time you spend blitting is not
> accumulated in the cumulative time of a function call. (At least this was how
> it worked the last time I tried it.) Something to do with profile not profiling
> other threads, I think.

I suppose you can profile.run within each thread when they are created,
saving to different files. Still, it could be difficult to corelate the
given results, if you need to do so.

I've never worked with threads, so I don't have any authority on the
subject. I just know profiling works very well for me.

Greetings,
Arturo