[pygame] Pygame and OpenGL

Hi all,

Played some with the PyOpenGL package, and it even has some context for
use with pygame. What I'd like to do, however, is just use pygame as
normally and use a small surface for all OpenGL. Is it possible to combine
those two? I don't want to do normal pygame rendering on the OpenGL
surface, but would like to eventually blit the OpenGL surface onto the
screen, on top of the normal pygame "toplevel" surface.

Not that this really is important, I'm just curious to see how it works if
at all. :)

--

        Most gods find it hard to walk and think at the same time.
                                             -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods