RE: [pygame] unicode bug at font.c

Title: RE: [pygame] unicode bug at font.c

Well, I just wanted other (asian) guys not wasting their time trying to see unicode characters with pygame.
However, our team have plan to use SDL and probably pygame for the new projet. I hope to contribute this project if possible.

Thanks for your great job.

> i assume you need this fixed because you will be releasing something
> soon? what does you schedule look like? if you need something
> soon i can
> make an effort to put together a pygame-1.5.5 release soon.
> if you can
> wait a few more months, i'm planning to do a full pygame-1.6 release
> after the next python-2.3 is out.

-
HeeChul Yun,
Embedded S/W Team at ETRI