[pygame] Fwd: Plug: Game Programming with Python Book

Hey guys, Sean just let me know about his new book. I haven't heard or seen it so far, but it's high on my list to look into;

Hi all on the PyGame list,

This is a plug for my new book "Game Programming With
Python" that was just released. It is being publisher
by Charles River Media, the publishers of the famous
"Game Gems" series and is now available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1584502584/qid=1067892078/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/002-9726278-0272802?v=glance&s=books

This book has some PyGame relevance, so I thought
people here might be interested. It uses PyGame as
infrastructure for the example code, but doesn't cover
a lot of the features of PyGame specifically. It does
cover higher level game programming concepts such as
simulations, AI, user interfaces, procedural content
generation and multiplayer game technology.

Buy it today! :)

Sean Riley