Re: [pygame]

black wrote:

> thanx Pete and what about the next step ? after setting that variable there is still no way for me to modify the position of my pygame window, should I consult somewhat method inside os module ?

Hello,
well, it's my first post here...

I'm not an expert, but
according to this thread
http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2001-October/039207.html
it looks like SDL developers find it boo-boo to modify the
position of window *after* creating it, beacuse it is not portable.

Setting an environment variable "SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS" via os.environ()
call lets you decide where new windows will be placed, but after
it's created - it's gone.

Please note that this thread is dated October 2001, maybe something
changed already? I'm also interested in this topic - Pete, will you
give us other clue how to solve it?

darko