[pygame] Pygame Wiki

Two updates in two days!  I don't think I'll be adding
much more for a while though.

Anyway, the PyGame Wiki has been added to the site.
Check it out! Now you can help maintain pygame.org.
Most of the main pages have been added to the wiki.

The highly-demanded Resources page was also added. It
is a page for linking to free image and graphic
resources for games.

I have tried to paste in most of the links that people
mentioned during the "pygame wiki" and "Images and
Sound" threads from a few weeks ago.

Enjoy!

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/

Phil