Re: [pygame] pygame quick reference

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 02:16:00PM -0800, Ben Sanders wrote:
> hello,
>
> I am a C++ programmer who wants to get started with pygame
> programming. Is there a quick reference for pygame available?
> If so, could someone send me the link?

If you've not done python before, I would heartily recommend "Dive into
Python", http://www.diveintopython.org/ as your first step before really
digging into pygame. It's the best python learning guide I've seen for
experienced programmers, getting you quickly on your feet in the language.
Would that I had found such a book when I learned python over 5 years ago.

Personally, I've found the Doc Index to be fairly useable as a quick
reference: http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/index.html

--
Randy Kaelber                                        Randy.Kaelber@xxxxxxx
Scientific Software Engineer