Re: [pygame] BUG: non-fullscreen display on Windows is not responding

I've seen this with plain SDL apps on Intel graphics chips as well.
Setting the SDL_VIDEODRIVER environment variable to 'windib' also
works, and might be a little less intrusive on the user. I suppose
it's slower, I haven't tested it, but at least it's better than no
display at all.