Re: [pygame] widescreen

Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:
> Please, keep the posting threads INTACT by NOT posting an answer to a
> post on its own.

He did not. He did change the subject, without need apparently, and did not
quote part of the replied-to message, as he would better have. But this
does not make it "a post on its own": see below.

> Noone has no idea of to whom you were writing to - and why - above.

You cannot verify this. And in fact what you is factually incorrect, at
least in my case.

His email contains the In-Reply-To header, that allows Thunderbird to
correctly put his message in its place in the thread.

I infer that you may be using an email client that does not use the
In-Reply-To header to thread messages, but only the subject, and is
therefore fooled by subject changes, which are useful in many situations.

If my supposition is correct, you may want to try a better email client.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

To paraphrase an old saying, there is no problem so big that it cannot
be ignored.  And sometimes, that is precisely the best solution.
 -- Phillip J. Eby, May 2006