Re: [pygame] BUG: pygame 1.8 crash on osx in run_tests.py

I haven't been able to build a framework version of sdl_mixer on osx
intel. I determined that yes it is crashing in timidity. If I remove sdl_mixer
the crashes go away.

While running ktrace produces a ktrace.log

ktrace -t c python run_tests.py

and

kdump | grep -i open

   736 Python   CALL  open(0xbfffab46,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open -1 errno 2 No such file or directory
   736 Python   CALL  open(0x9015d990,0,0xbfffb328)
   736 Python   RET   open 4
   736 Python   CALL  open(0xbfffa51e,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open 4
   736 Python   CALL  open(0xbfffa51e,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open 4
   736 Python   CALL  open(0xbfffa28e,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open -1 errno 2 No such file or directory
   736 Python   CALL  open(0xbfffa28e,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open 4
   736 Python   CALL  open(0x9015d990,0,0xbfffb328)
   736 Python   RET   open 4
   736 Python   CALL  open(0x16801810,0,0x1b6)
   736 Python   RET   open 4

Is there a way to turn the open calls into readable strings instead of
pointers to strings?

I guess my other option is to build a framework version of sdl_mixer and
instrument the offending routines with fprintfs to stderr. I am not
interested in making this problem go away just for me.

Sean