Re: [pygame] New User

Could you send me a link for the tutor list? I Googled it but couldn't find it.
Could someone please define these terms for me?:
Module
()
elif

Here's my understanding of it all: Python is the scripting language, and pygame is a package of scripts defining terms and functions that can be used to create games.
Am I off?