Re: [pygame] Re:

René Dudfield kirjoitti:
The main ways for making browser games are flash, and javascript.
javascript seems pretty cool nowadays,
i mean the possibilities with the support for things in browsers / DOM manipulation
have you guys written game-like things with it?

i saw in some PyPy things at least the idea of a python -> javascript translator thing too :p
(tho certainly things are in a way funner on the SDL/OpenGL side of things but you know)

~Toni