[pygame] Re:

I never experienced any difficulty there myself. I'm not sure what to say.

For the movie, you should double check your code where it is imported. Also, make sure you have imported everything you need from the module. Lastly, check the directory on "mymovie.avi" to make sure it is in the correct place.