Re: [pygame] Error Loading

Thanks guys! It worked.

On Nov 14, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Farai Aschwanden wrote:

Whats the exact error message? Some hints: It looks like you dont have added the file path and the load function might not find the image. You also need to add the image to a variable. Here's an example for Linux/Mac environment. For Windows you need to use backslashes as separator:

loaded_img = pygame.image.load('/Users/JohnSmith/Pysave/Demo/images/ flower.gif')

Another hint: Does your image have physically the extension 'gif'? If not, just add it.

Greetings
Farai