Re: [pygame] Error Loading

Jonah wrote:
Oh- would that mess it up?
No, it's not. I'll try it.
Of course it would.
If you don't tell pygame where the image is, what did you think would happen?
It would recursively start searching your entire drive for the file?
I mean, that's okay, and while maybe not a reasonable assumption, one that I can understand,
but consider the consequences of that.
There can only be one unique instance of 'ball.gif' in your current directory.
However, there could be hundreds scattered across your hard-drive.
You don't give Pygame any means to discriminate between these,
so how could you expect it to choose?
By the way, please include the traceback henceforth.
:)
HTH,
-Luke