Re: [pygame] Pygame logo use

Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:
On 11/17/06, Julien Herbin <julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If found this page : http://www.pygame.org/docs/logos.html
... but I can't see anything about a licence or copyrights, and it's not
really clear.

On the top of the page: "These logos are available for use in your own game projects. Please put them up wherever you see fit. The logo was created by TheCorruptor on July 29, 2001."

In my world, that means "Take these images, do whatever you want with
it. If you want, credit TheCorruptor".
That's what understood too :)
I'll wait for others opinion before submitting this idea to the magazine, but thanks !

Anyway, if I want to credit the author, I need his real name.
I can't credit someone by his nickname in a magazine :)