Re: [pygame] PyOpenGL

Hi I am having trouble with Lighting in pyopengl.
whenever I use
glEnable(GL_LIGHTING)
My objects look blue, my light color is (1,1,1,1)
Therefore my object should be its own color.
which is red,blue, and green. It is a triangle with each side a different color.

I am using Pygame to handle events and the Window.
Glut was too slow and only allowed one keypress at a time.
Pygame works much better for PyOPENGL.

If I turn off the Lighting then My colors are fine but I don't have any lighting :(
My light is set up properly.
It seems to make a difference where I put my glEnable(GL_LIGHTING)
If my drawing code is not in a loop and I put
glEnable(GL_LIGHTING)
just above this
pygame.display.flip()

then it works fine. But if I put my program/drawing code in a loop then
My lighting just makes my object appear blue.

Help

Customise your home page with RSS feeds - visit MSN SA today! http://za.msn.com/