Re: [pygame] Surface Sprite Rect -> HELP

Hello

Spotter already explained very well and short the differencies. Imho I suggest you dont use the sprite module that glows up on handling many sprites (sprite groups). The only active sprite you might have in Tetris is the falling tile that you can easily handle as a surface. If one falling tile touches the ground you can blit it into the surface where all fallen tiles already are in.
Just an idea how you could do it. Im sure there are many more and you probably know how to do it.

Good luck
Farai