[pygame] Fell Off Mailing List

I've been off the mailing list for a couple of weeks now. I wasn't getting any pygame messages, though I could send pygame messages; and attempts to subscribe were unsucessful. I sent the message to both here and majordomo@xxxxxxxxx On top of that, requests to subscribe to majordomo@xxxxxxxx went unanswered.

I finally caved and used an alternate email address, and got on again. I don't know why my old address looked to be blacklisted at seul.org, but I thought I'd let you all know what happened to me, in case it happens to you.

--Kamilche, http://www.kamilche.com