Re: [pygame] pygame hangs with some mp3 files and hangs the hole prozess

you can get the source from
svn://blackiwid.dyndns.org/repos/trunk/gui/lib/player/

or
svn://blackiwid.dyndns.org/repos/trunk/gui/

for the hole game. its over my dsl-line, and i have some uploads
running so i cant garant that it will go fast. but the player only
code is small.

there are the player-wrapper for pygame and other stuff, at the moment
i try to debug so there is in head rev the hole initialising in load
or in play not only in constructor.

Hmm wenn i play the corruptet? (normal mp3file) file, it do like it
would do, i get the prompt and can do other stuff, but no sound is
comming. then when i play another file it hangs.

with other files it works.

i use that in the player code.
pygame.mixer.pre_init(44100,-16,2, 1024 * 3)