[pygame] pygame.org - update finished!

Hey,

We've got some swell new features:

- google search box
- updated spotlight (pyweek5 entries!)
- link to the pygame book
- news article about an python+ai contest with prizes

TAGGING!

So, quick, go to the site and update all your projects with appropriate tags :)  The old category system I originally made was getting dumb.  This update corrects that letting everyone create the tags.  For example, I've grouped all my ludumdare related games in the ludumdare tag:

http://www.pygame.org/tags/ludumdare

If anyone has any problems with the tagging feature or anything is just "not working right" please tell me so I can fix stuff.

I've always felt this site is open to opengl and other non-pygame framework projects (as long as they use pygame).  This is a great opportunity for them to add their projects and group them together using a tag "pyopengl" or "soya" etc.

Thanks!
Phil