Re: [pygame] puzzle piece problem.

That is what i was thinking some one was able to point out that i
could let them Have like a pre made shape that would cut the piece out
in that shape..... and then i thought that you could have what you
discribed after noticing the link to another picture.... the problem i
see now is getting it to cut the picture just so that there would not
be any left over shards from where they did not cut the image
properly.  thanks for the link