[pygame] Setting Initial Screen Position

Hello. I'm wondering if there's a way to set the default screen position (top right, middle, bottom left, etc.) when/after calling pygame.display.set_mode(). I briefly looked around, but I couldn't find anything. Thanks for any help.

--
You think you know when you learn, are more sure when you can write, even more
when you can teach, but certain when you can program. ~Alan J. Perlis