Re: [pygame] Pygame and windows managers

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
> Bram Cymet wrote:
>> One thing I just noticed is that when I run pygame.display.get_driver()
>> it returns fbcon where I am thinking this should return x11. Is there
>> anywhere I can set the display driver that pygame uses?
>>

> Set the SDL_VIDEODRIVER environment variable to 'x11'. I have just
> added this question in the Pygame FAQ:
>
> http://www.pygame.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Thanks for the tip. I had tried that one, just found it earlier today.
After doing it is says something like video system no initialized and
pygame.init() returns (5,1) so something failed. I am thinking there is
a driver missing somewhere I am just sure what I need to install.

--
Bram Cymet
Software Developer