[pygame] Python cant read

I sent out a problem about python not being able to read scripts inside of a folder
well i forgot alot of details, forgive me, Im using Geany as an IDE and the command
prompt is telling me this when i try to execute.

'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.

it wil read files if teh scripts and images are in the python folder with the exe and the DLL
This is really hampering my production flow and organization, i have no idea why its doin it

Thanks again