Re: [pygame] Python cant read

I added my python directory C:\Python26 to my path system variablle
i echoed it in command to make sure...still not working
do i need to create a %PATH% variable?

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Matt Pearson <jestersbong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i changed it, and it still doesnt work,

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Devon Scott-Tunkin <djvonfunkin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
system properties, advanced, environmental variables, variable: Path should have C:\Python; in it or whatever the path to python is.