Re: [pygame] regarding sys...

when i view sys.path in python, it shows a list of places. when i go to shell and echo $PYTHONPATH it shows nothing at all. So i still just add my thing to $PYTHONPATH?

=
Release Public Speaking Fears Fast
Use the scientifically proven method to eliminate your Public Speaking Fears in the comfort of your own home.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=87f641cf00bec146d36624fed6ba48b1