Re: [pygame] Another chance for pygame on flash

indeed, it seems very nice!

I wonder if python would be too big a download... considering it is
around 2MB or so.

Perhaps tinypy + pygame would be better suited.

I'm sure there's a very large number of SDL people interested in
getting SDL ported, and apparently python is working already.

note, it's only for flash player 10... which is kind of annoying.
However that should mean it will run ok speeds :)  Probably from 2-20x
slower compared to normal pygame.

cu!