Re: [pygame] [dev] making fastevents the default event module

Hi René,

I don't know enough about fastevent to make a suggestion. It is undocumented. I do see that "fast"event has more overhead than event though.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

I think we should change fastevents to be the default event module... making the other event module 'oldevent'.

This is because fastevent is just nicer when using threads :)

- event (will be the fastevents module)
- fastevents (will be an alias to the new event module, which is the fastevents module)
- oldevent (will be the current event module)

Any objections?

cheers,

ps. note, I've started using [dev] subject for pygame development related threads.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>