[pygame] pySpy

Hi everyone,

I've finally released a game that I've been working on called pySpy. It's an 'I Spy' game based on a game I liked to play on pub quiz machines in the UK. I'd appreciate any feedback (especially code review, this is my first complete pygame game) and if anyone wants to join in development they would be more than welcome. The development source code is hosted on launchpad (http://launchpad.net/pyspy), as well as the bug tracker. I've also created a sourceforge project which has the current release candidate tarball (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyspygame). It would be great if anyone would like to create some new levels for the game, so I can play it without knowing all the answers! I haven't put the details of how to create levels anywhere just yet, but I intend to update the website with these details soon.

Thanks,
Tom