Re: [pygame] Need names and nationalities for AI playes in new sport-game

2009/11/13 John Eriksson <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
*smile*

I hereby promise to not use your names, nationalities or
e-mailaddresses in any other way than to name the AI-players in Power
Play (or whatever it might be called whenever it's done).

Do you mean that you *are* going to use our email adresses in the game somehow?

I guess not (you are only after our names/nationalities, not emails), just wanted to avoid the (potential) confusion in your statement ;)

Best Regards
/John Eriksson

--
twitter.com/olofb