Re: [pygame] svn build fails on pygame.math extension

René Dudfield wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Lorenz Quack <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tristan

Thanks for reporting this.
A typical rookie mistake on my side. I simply forgot to add the doc
files to the svn repository. should be fixed now (rev 2685).
I also removed the unused variables to cut back on those warnings.

please report any further problems you might encounter.

yours
//Lorenz

hey,

btw, the buildbot compiles/tests on a few platforms...
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

So you can check there for build errors/test errors on different
platforms.  It updates every few hours or so.

cu,

Hi,

I didn't know about that site, but it's great!
Hopefully I just appeased the windows buildbots with my latest commit.

yours
//Lorenz