Re: [pygame] Updates to my Writing Games Tutorial.

Thanks, you guys, for the compliments.

I'm also interested to hear criticism - particularly if there are sections that are difficult to read. I'm trained in Computer Science, not English, so if there are improvments I could make, let me know.

sjbrown