[pygame] Who else uses pyinstaller?

I haven't used py2exe in a long time, but judging from the occasional mailing list or IRC questions I read people still have issues with it. Personally I've always just used PyInstaller ( http://www.pyinstaller.org/ ), since it's dead simple and I typically only have to compile once; I can fix errors in my imported .py files without needing to recompile the exe. Not that compiling is particularly hard or time consuming:

$ winpython Makespec.py --onefile main.py
$ winpython Build.py main.spec

and then I just copy the generated EXE to my game folder.

So does anyone else use PyInstaller? Does anyone else have experience in both PyInstaller and py2exe to make a good comparison of the two?