Re: [pygame] Please help!

Hi,

mailing list is here:

bug tracker here:

Sorry I can't help more, I don't have win7 yet.

cu.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:51 PM, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 12:27:07PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > might be good to send this bug report to the py2exe people.  Sounds like a
> > win7+py2exe issue?  Probably get better help from them.
>

> Hi René,
>
> Ok, how do I do that?
>
> Zach

py2exe is a separate project, and is not part of pygame. See
http://www.py2exe.org/

I couldn't find a mailing list there, but they do have an IRC channel,
and at least one of the py2exe developers has posted his e-mail address
there.

---
James Paige