Re: [pygame] Please help!

you said you aren't seeing your prints - try writing to a file with a flush call after instead, and make sure to put debug file writes before your imports as well.

so something like this:

start.py:
temp_file = file("temp.log", "w")

temp_file.write("python started running\r\n")
temp_file.flush()

import pygame

temp_file.write("pygame import completed\r\n")
temp_file.flush()

... code here...