Re: [pygame] Re: Accessing opengl surface as a numpy array

In the case of neuroscience experiments, trough psychopy for example,
graphics are rendered "on line", so there is no data to be loaded as a
texture.

Additionally the down-sampling process  is realised by pseudo-retina
cells, which are implemented on the software side and should be
independent of the video stream source.

Thanks,
Nicolas