[pygame] Re: Pygame documentation - Joystick value

Hi,

I think the documentation is the place to fix it.  As code depends on existing behaviour.

cheers,

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This looks like a quick fix. I don't know if it should go to the documentation or to the joystick code.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Pygame documentation - Joystick value
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:03:26 +0100
From: Jan Van Den Broeck <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am a beginning Python programmer and was looking at the pygame
joystick documentation

at http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/joystick.html#Joystick.get_axis it is
mentioned that the value will be [-1, 1]
However, here on my pc it goes from − 32,768 to 32,767. Maybe it would
be useful for other newbies like me to mention this on the page.

Also, I tried to submit this at following page but it said page not found.
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/todo/
The page kindly asked me to mention this error to the site, which I hope
you are, or forward it to him.

Kind regards,

Jan Van Den Broeck