[pygame] Multiple keyboard

Hi
We have an application using a Digital Keyboard like this one :
http://www.targus.ca/ca/product_details.asp?sku=AKP10CA

Now our application need many of them, and our application must distinguish all key from all keyboard. For example, when user press enter from keyboard 1, we must know the KP_ENTER is from keyboard 1, and same thing for keyboard 2...n

Is this possible with Pygame (according to our web search this seams to not feasible with Pygame, but I'm hopping you prove me wrong and we will not have to do that at SDL level... (please...)

Thanks,

--
Pierre,